Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Affirmation

I believe in self-compassion.
I believe that there are all kinds of love, but never the same love twice.
I believe in wearing makeup if it makes you feel beautiful.
I believe in chocolate cake. Lots of chocolate cake. 
I believe that people are the prettiest when they talk about something that they love.
I believe in speaking your mind only if you are not offensive. 
I believe in wearing athletic clothes even when you're not exercising.
I believe in fear. 
I believe that we will not make strides without setbacks. 
I believe that God brings you to struggle to lead to you success. 
I believe in wedding rings.
I believe in long soccer-mom walks in lieu of running. 
I believe in God. 
I believe that you are the best friend you will ever have.
I believe that a kind word can save a life.
I believe in hair extensions.
I believe that a few minutes in the sun can heal the soul.
I believe that you can always love deeper.
I believe in trying harder. 
I believe in midnight snacks. 
I believe that you are a product of both nature and nurture. 
I believe in adoption.
I believe that who you love is not a choice. 
I believe in family.
I believe that high heels look better with dresses than flats. 
I believe in hometowns.
I believe that there are warriors among us. 
I believe in angels. 
I believe that some fights worth it and some are worth letting your opponent win. 
I believe that Chinese food tastes better cold. 
I believe in silence. 
I believe in rolling the windows down, even in the winter. 
I believe in designer jeans. 
I believe that when you feel like life is over, it may only be the beginning.
I believe in going home. 
I believe that you can touch the lives of people you've never met. 
I believe that you are always in the right place at the right time. 
I believe in admitting defeat, but never accepting it. 
I believe in froyo for dinner.
I believe in seat belts.
I believe in self-forgiveness.
I believe in happiness.
I believe in living the life you have created, are creating, and have yet to create.
I believe in this moment you are a person that you will never be again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment